Where Does My Help Come From?
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I need help! But where can I find it? Hi, I’m Renee Swope from Proverbs 31 Ministries. There are days when I am so jealous of the Proverbs 31 Woman – the Bible says she had servant girls –and I could surely use some help around here!

The other day I was grumbling a little to God about needing some help and He reminded me that my help comes from HIM!

In the Bible. King David said, “I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from God, the Maker of heaven and earth.”

We all have areas of our lives where we need help, but sometimes I forget that God offers the help I need! These words remind me that when I feel overwhelmed and like I can’t go on, instead of only asking for help, I can remind myself of where my help comes from. My help comes from God! He is the maker of Heaven and earth. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits