Surrendering
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

This morning, I couldn't sleep! My mind was too busy figuring out what I had to do today, this week, and this month! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I woke up feeling like I needed to hand over all my thoughts and plans to God. I had so many decisions to make and changes to figure out. There was no way I could do it all. And I felt like God was telling me to ask for His help.

So what exactly does that look like? For me, handing things over, or surrendering, happens when I empty my thoughts and my heart of all that I’m carrying, and let go of everything I want or think that I need.Surrender is never easy for me because I’m afraid to let go. But I can’t figure out why I try to hold onto things I can’t change or control!

What about you? Is there something you need to trust God with today? Maybe we can work on it together. Visit Renee’s Blog at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits