Picking Up A Runaway
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Holly Good

My friend picked up a runaway teen the other day and took her back home. And, I’m not sure I’d do that! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. A young girl with muddy bare feet walked in front of my friend’s car when she was stopped at an intersection.

So, she turned around, picked her up and drove her home. The teenager was skipping school and leaving home because she got into an argument with her parents.

She felt betrayed, lonely, tired, and misunderstood. And, my prayer for her is that she will know that she truly is loved.

You know, this young teen isn’t much different from you and me. Most of us have found ourselves running away at some point in our lives. Running, but desperately hoping to be found.

Is that where you find yourself right now? Are you running away, yet desperately hoping to be found? Jesus would like nothing more than for you to find Him right now. See what that’s all about at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa Terkeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits