If Only You Knew
Radio Show Host: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Sometimes I know God wants more of me but I’m not always sure how to give it to Him. Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I used to wonder how I could give anything to God. Then I read a story in the Bible about a woman who went to a well to get water. Jesus was there and asked her to give Him a drink. She asked how she could give Him anything since they were from different regions that hated each other. Jesus replied…If only you knew…

He said that if only she knew who she was talking to, and what offered her – she’d ask Him and He would supply the very thing He was asking for - He’d give her living water.

That showed me that when God asks for my heart, my hopes, my plans – I simply need to remember who’s asking me and respond by asking HIM to give me – His heart, His hopes, His plans. He only asks us to give what He is willing to supply. For more encouragement, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits