His Way
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other day my husband joked that he thought I was a little “hormonal.” And, I didn’t really appreciate it at the time! Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was having one of those weeks. Ever had one of those?

I had let my frustration level mount to the point where everything was bothering me. It had been a week packed with deadlines, appointments for the kids, and getting ready for my sister to come for a visit.

There are many ways I can choose to react when I’m stressed out. I can say "it's my right to be frustrated," or, I can choose to let God teach me His way in that moment. His way leads me to look at an annoying situation and say, “You know if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, it’s still a really great day.” And what a perspective change that can be for this sometimes very hormonal woman!

For more, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa Terkeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits