Do I Really See My Blessings?
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I’m really not as thankful as I should be. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I realize I need to model what I teach to my kids, so I’m trying to assess how thankful I really am.

Do I see the incredible spouse I married, or do I just grumble about his faults? Do I see the health of a son who can play sports as a good thing, or do I just grumble about his sweaty laundry? Do I see how fortunate we are to have enough food to eat, or do I just grumble about a kitchen that never stays clean?

I know I’ve been given so much. I’m also guilty of becoming so distracted by these gifts that I forget to be thankful for them. I want the words “thank you” to fall so easily from my lips that it’s second nature for both the big and the small things in my life. For more, visit Lysa’s Blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits