Even if I Don’t Love What I’m Doing
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other day we had to have our septic tank pumped- yuck! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. My husband and I agreed that performing this particular job would never make it onto our top ten list of desired careers. However, when we met the man that came to do the job, we were inspired.

Right off the bat he told us that though he has some yucky conditions in his line of work, he approaches each day determined to bring God joy by the way he does his job. Art came in from talking with him and told me that they’d just had an amazing conversation. He prayed with us and for us and left us feeling quite challenged. It reminded me that even if I don’t always love what I’m doing, I can do it with a love for others… because of God’s love for me. If our septic guy can do it I can too!

For more everyday life encouragement, log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Be Devoted, free devotion by Glynnis Whitwer

A Life That Says Welcome by Karen Ehman

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits