Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

For the past couple of months I’ve sensed I need God’s kindness and compassion more than ever. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’m not going through any kind of crisis, I just feel completely desperate for God.

When I was a little girl, I remember twirling around next to my Daddy wishing I could know for sure that he loved me. Something was very broken in our relationship that always left me feeling desperate for love.

Over the years, God has healed my heart in miraculous ways. He has whispered all those things I wished my earthly father would have said. I know for sure God’s love for me is unwavering and certain.

But there are still times I catch myself twirling again. Maybe that’s not such a bad thing. It keeps me desperate for a reassurance only God can give. For more click on Lysa’s blog when you visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl
by Lysa TerKeurst



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits