The Garden
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Last spring I took a shortcut through a neighborhood and saw a man planting a flower garden and I thought, I wish I had a pretty garden. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Isn’t that the way it often is —we want the results but have no desire to put in the required work.

Besides a garden, I also wished for a healthier body for years but was lax about actually changing what I ate. I excused away the necessary discipline.

What might happen today if instead of wishing things could be different we made just one healthy change? And then made another healthy change tomorrow. And then we kept on making healthy changes. I bet not only would our bodies change but just like that man’s garden, our souls would blossom as well! If you’re trying to get healthy right now, be inspired by clicking on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Made to Crave

Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits