Failing Forward
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I don’t know about you, but failure makes me want to give up! Especially on myself. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

God’s been teaching me a lot about failure lately. And, He’s been encouraging me to fail forward by reminding me that I’m a work in progress. I’m learning to move forward even after a setback by remembering that I’m a woman who’s becoming everything God created her to be…even after I use harsh words to "shoosh" my child, or criticize my husband, or just fail to be the woman I want to be.

I feel like God wants me stop beating myself up and take time to notice the progress I've made.

You know, even though we’re not who we want to be yet, we’re also not who we used to be! And every time we fail forward we grow and get that much closer to becoming who we’re meant to be!

For more encouragement, visit Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free devotion, Failing Forward, by Renee Swope

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Check out our Resources at P31

Find more free encouragement on our Everyday Life page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits