Pursuing God
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

“The more we see God as He is, the more compelled we are to give Him our all.” Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I love this quote by Francis Frangipane because the more I learn about God the more I really do want to give him, well, EVERYTHING!

Is it easy to truly release everything to God? No. I’ve often asked, “Are you sure God?”
Over the past several years pursuing God fully has caused me to pull away from some friendships and to give up TV for a long time. It’s led me to learn about a war torn nation full of crying orphans, and to hear "mom" spoken with an African accent. Pursuing God fully has been wonderful but it hasn’t been easy. But at the end of the day I can honestly say, I wouldn’t want to live any other way.

What’s God leading you to do lately? I’d love to have you share your story by clicking on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Daily Devotion, Walking Wisely, by Amy Carroll


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits