Being a Parent Is Tough
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I think one of the hardest things about being a parent is my tendency to try and figure things out on my own. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Being a parent is tough. At times I’ve felt completely overwhelmed. But I’ve learned that when I go to God with my questions, I can trust His answers. After all, He knows what it's like to deal with disobedient children. He feels our pain and knows our sorrow.

We can’t fight this battle of raising kids today alone. And because we love and follow God, we have power. It comes through crying out to God for help.

Our faith and our prayers are powerful. What are you going through with one of your kids today? Why not take a moment or two and pray right now. It’s the best parenting tip there is. For more visit Proverbs31.org

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her Blog and Facebook

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst

Free Everyday Life article, Spiritual Warfare and Praying for Your Kids, by Jennifer LeighRyan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits