Against Everything
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

I thought I was in trouble when my friend said “I might sound controversial, BUT...” Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries and actually, my friend wasn’t that controversial.

In fact, controversy was exactly what she was upset about. She was feeling like everywhere she turned there was another group of Christians standing AGAINST something, and it was starting to get to her. She told me she realizes we need to make our voice heard and stand up for our values. But, she explained that she would rather be known by what she’s FOR than what she’s AGAINST.

Above and beyond her opinion on health care, traditional marriage, or even the latest reality TV news, my friend really wants people to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is for THEM because Jesus is for them…and she loves THEM because He loves them.

I don’t think that’s so wrong, do you? Share your thoughts with me by clicking on Renee’s blog at proverbs31.org!

Related Resources
This script was written by my friend and colleague, Jill Tracey. Find out more about Jill on Facebook or her Blog.

Click here to visit Renee’s Blog for more encouragement.

The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman

Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits