Rejection Hurts
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Tracie Miles and Renee Swope

Nobody likes me…everybody hates me! Hi I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Isn’t it easy to feel “unloved” when we’ve been rejected? Rejection can come from a boss, a loved one or even one of our children. It usually makes us feel like less of a person and we start thinking everybody feels the same way about us.

The Bible tells us God will never reject us. Jesus said we should only seek His approval because His acceptance can’t be earned or lost! I love knowing there’s nothing I can do to make God reject me. I know that for certain because I’ve gone to Him for forgiveness and acceptance through His Son, Jesus. Jesus took the pain and rejection of man when He died on the cross for our sins. Because His did that, we can know we are loved and accepted by God, no matter what anyone else thinks!

To know more about experiencing God’s love, visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Free Devotion, When God Builds A Testimony, by Glynnis Whitwer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits