Keeping Myself in the Bible
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing writers: Jill Tracey

Is your to do list so long that the thought of adding one more thing makes you want to scream? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. With all I have to get done each day, it’s easy to let my time with God and reading the Bible fall by the wayside.

After all, my kids won’t go hungry if I’m don’t read my Bible and I won’t be charged a late fee if I don’t finish a certain number of chapters. But, when I don’t read my Bible I don’t have God’s perspective, and then I really get overwhelmed with my to do list!

One thing that’s helped me read my Bible consistently is being in a women’s Bible study group. Doing a Bible Study challenges me to dig deeper into the meaning behind God’s words. When we get together as a group, I get to know women who are going through similar experiences. We share our struggles and we learn a lot from each other. To find more encouragement for your busy life, visit us at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

How to Start a Quiet Time

A Woman's Secret to a Balanced Life, by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits