God is in Control
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

“Oh no, not the Camellia bush," I gasped as I opened the front door to my daughter’s little hands full of pink petals. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs31 Ministries.

The pathway of pedals she had constructed was beautiful but my bush now looked bare.
However, later that day, my teenage son was going out with friends.

I followed them to the front door with the normal speech - "Don't drive too fast... wear your seatbelt.”

They walked down the front walkway and over my daughter’s flower display, and suddenly I loved the scattered petals at the front door. I smiled thinking about God creating each of these beautiful flowers.

What a reminder it was for this mom of a teenage driver that when I can't control everything around me, everything around me seems to be God’s reminder of just how in control He is.

For more motherhood encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Free Devotion, Getting Caught, by Micca Campbell

i am not but i know I Am, by Louie Giglio


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits