No Regrets
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Four and a half years ago God very clearly told my husband and I to adopt our two sons from Africa. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I guess it would be natural to ask me if we’ve ever regretted following God in this decision.

I can tell you, I’ve never once regretted saying yes. Sure there’ve been hard days. And yes, it’s stressful being responsible for 5 busy, unique kids. But I love it!

I remember before we met our boys, wondering: “How can I truly be a woman of faith, if I live a life that requires no faith.” It took huge faith in God to adopt our boys. It takes huge faith to raise 5 kids everyday. But how I love living a life that requires daily faith.

So, I press on and choose to follow God over and over again as a woman with no regrets!

For more encouragement log on to Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Fear or Faith, by Melanie Chitwood

I Am Not, But I Know I Am, by Louie Giglio


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits